my surgery...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

That's great news Kristol & those next few weeks will go fast.

I wish you all the best & hope it goes well. Be sure to keep us updated with your progress when you feel up to it :)

I don't want to worry you but I just have a little bit of advice which is not to go into the surgery expecting it to completely cure your seizures but try to think of it more as another treatment which will hopefully help control the seizures alot better then the medication has.

Last edited:
we will be thinking of you - if you don't mind I'll post best wishes for you in Thought of The Day on 7th Feb.

Nick
:)

I wish you the best Kristol. And I agree with CQ's advice. Don't go into surgery expecting a complete cure of seizures, but look at it as a different treatment for better control of seizures.

Back
Top Bottom