My website

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
If anyone gets bored and just wants to check something out, go to http://www.hardenstravels.com.

It is a cool place (and it is Mine!) :pop:

I also have a forum that has a epilepsy/seizure section. Although mine does not get used very often, it would be good if it did, particularly with seizure topics. I know my family would easily love to hear anyones thoughts on seizures also.

Definitely keep this forum as the #1 but try visiting mine also. The more places that can be used for epilepsy, the better. More people will find more sites
and the topic will become even more obvious to the public.

==============================

NOTE FROM BRAIN: May be problematic for those who
are Photosensitive - CLICK HERE FOR DIRECT ACCESS Hardens Travels - Main Page

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome website - Liked it a lot!
Provided a link below for a direct
by-pass link to the main page so
those who are photosensitive won't
have to view the macromedia flash
and go directly to the main page!

GREAT JOB!

:clap: :clap: :clap:

See where I'm from?
arrow-1.jpg

Okay d00d! Better get your Vegas link updated!

animatedsign.gif

I love reading about others opinions of Las Vegas and the photos they take.

Last edited:
I have not worked on it in a while but I am sure that you are absolutely correct.;-)

I am going to start updating things soon. Just have to get up off of my rear and stop being so lazy.:oops:

My wife keeps all the notes, I need to dig some of her stuff out.

Back
Top Bottom