Need prayers for my dad - has cancer

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Tinasmom, I will also say prayers for your Dad's health. I really hope the Chemo and Radiation help him put the cancer into remission.

Hi LAURA, I am Praying for your spirit, as for your Dads and families. I know this is hard. I lost my Dad in 2000. I have my own oncologist. I am praying and praying. With all my love, Teresa

Well, we finally know exactly what is going on with my dad. The tests yesterday showed that he has a tumor in his lung, a spot on his ribs and a spot on his liver. He will not be able to do radiation because it has already spread. He did have his first chemo treatment today. He will be having chemo once per week for 3 weeks and then the 4th week, they do a scan to see if the chemo is helping. I told him that we would like to come up to spend some time with him. I told him that we would plan on coming the week that he does not have chemo. I want the kids to have some quality time with him.

A prayer for Laura's father

God, You are powerful, almighty. You created this world in which we live in. Lord you blessed us with your son Jesus, who healed the sick. Lord, I know you can heal. For it is done, in your name. Lord I ask that you please be with Laura's family. Give them peace and strengthen their faith in you. Bless Laura's father to have more time with his family and friends. Lord thank you. In the name of Jesus I pray, Amen.

images

Laura..

Hi Laura,

I am still praying for your Dad and your family. Hope you have a wonderful visit with your Dad. Enjoy your time together! I will be thinking of you all.

Prayers & Hugs!
Michelle

Laura, you and your family remain in my prayers. May God grant you and your father the strength to persevere through this time. May He give your fathers doctor the wisdom and knowledge to give your father the best treatment available. And may He give your family peace.

Hi Tina

As I lost mum suddenly just before Xmas, I know how you feel, I will keep you locked up in my heart! Keep strong mate! We'll all be here for you!

God Bless

Love

Elaine x

hugs.gif

Hugs and prayers abides! Wishing that the chemo will be
effective and make a difference that your dad would be
granted a second chance if all possible!

Laura the chemo is doing wonders for one of my best friends....

...there is always hope.

Your family is in my family's thoughts,
Spencer

Back
Top Bottom