need "UP" music

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I remember Yakety Sax being the theme music for "The Benny Hill Show". I have the sheet music for it. (Used to play saxophone in my younger days...)

I remember Yakety Sax being the theme music for "The Benny Hill Show". I have the sheet music for it. (Used to play saxophone in my younger days...)

Funny how everyone remembers the association between Yakety Sax and Benny Hill, but nobody actually remembers details of the show. Testament to the strength of the music, I think.

Jay

yes, and the weakness of the show...

Great song. :[ame]http://youtu.be/ZnHmskwqCCQ[/ame]

*Listen To This Voice*

:clap:Noah - Cover of "Sexy and I Know it" By LMFAO

"I'm a 18 year old singer/songwriter from South Carolina. I love all kinds of music but most of what I write is pretty organic. I'm not into a lot of effects and tricks. Just good melodies and lyrics with something to say." 'Noah'

Last edited:
Ok Everyone, You need an UP song, well, rule #1- You have to watch this whole video while you listen to this tune. 8:07 minutes you will never regret. Watch the happiness in fans' faces while seeing this live. You can enjoy it just as much here, right now! This song has to get everyone UP, watching video or not! Now dance!

[ame]http://youtu.be/QFdVz-81-R8[/ame]
Thought I'd re-activate this page.

One song that always gets me up and sancing is Tommy Shaw doing "Girls With Guns" Between the music making me want to get up and dance and looking at Tommy it always puts me in a good mood.

Trouble is since I broke my back I haven't listened to it because I wouldn't be able to get up and dance. LOL

video goes a long way on this one to, but they did a really good job

The title sounds like a down song, but you need to watch the video to get the UP factor.

Nothing brings up the mood like a Rod dance. lol

Back
Top Bottom