Nervous

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
My social security is up for review. Learned today that they are requesting my records. I know my doctor wants me to continue on it but I'm nervous they'll reject me. I've read tons of horror stories but not many good. Anyone been through this? I'm anxious beyond normal.

(Sorry I was gone a bit. My old phone croaked).

On top of that I was informed my Neurologist is moving to Texas! I think I'm scaring them away. This is my second change in 18 months.

I would think its just an update to your current status.
may I ask how long you've had social security ?
even though your doctors move away , like so many of mine, the hospitols keep your records.
hope this helps some.

Since 2009

I'm nervous because my type of seizures changed since then. They're in the process swapping my meds currently. I don't know how they will react to it.

Last edited:
I'm going to scream! 2 people have told me I shouldn't worry (Neurologist and SS advisor) but I can help it! Who know what these.government d-bags will do to me. :mad:

*vent vent vent!*

Back
Top Bottom