Neurologist Appointment Delayed A week

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Reaction score
ARRGH, this is frustrating. I have waited for FIVE WEEKS to get to see the Neurologist for my vibrating foot and they called today, ONE DAY before my appointment to tell me he won't be in the office and rescheduled me one week later. I can't believe it, this is the third time it's happened since I've been seeing him.

Granted, things come up with doctors but they wait ONE day before my appointment, UGH. I specifically asked for the day off work so I could do this and now they put me off a week. And of course I work that day and now will have to get someone to work for me so I can make the appointment. I'll have to cause I'm not waiting anymore for this.

I also have an appointment for followup for my seizure that I have been seeing him for for two years and it's June 4th, I REALLY hope they don't do this again.

Let your feelings be known when you finally do get into see the doc. Sometimes they really are unaware of how bad their scheduling practice are.

Wouldn't it be nice if they gave you one of those vouchers, the way the airlines do if your flight is significantly delayed... :)

Back
Top Bottom