New game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
Not sure if this game going to take off but crunchy and me stated few games which people enjoy.the aim is to take a few words from song film book speech you say if it music or what ever person who gets it right sets the next on

Example..lmusic Let It tumble. Next words would be let it tumble when sky falls addle
Or film. I said blow bloody......doors off .italian job
Literature to be.....answer or not to be that is the question the bard.

Diamond are.....answer for ever. take your pick song or film

It's been......hard days night Beatles

Speech its not what your country can do......it's what you can do for country
I have......a dream MlK.

See what you think

So you say the first half of the quote/movie/book and the next person has to finish it and guess where is came from? That sound like a fun game :) It's always nice to have new games starting, keeping things fresh :)

Toto.... I have a feeling........

Back
Top Bottom