new here, nice site

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ninabella

New
Reaction score
hi i'm nina,17yr old, female, and BIG SURPRISE.....
I have epilepsy.
I was diagnosed about a year ago now,
i had a really rough time getting the seizures under control, until just recently i was put on depakote and things are much better,
I was on epilepsy.com for a while, but the site got hectic so i deleted my account but i came back recently to see what's been up.
so anyway just dropping in to say hi :hello:
-love the emoticons by the way-

Welcome Ninabella!....

We're all pretty loose here...but you'll find real good information and support!

Kick back and relax!
:rock:

Yes this is a good place to relax. My daughter is almost 16 (she will tell you in 19 days)... and she was just diagnosed at 14.

:hello: Nina!

Welcome to the CWE and glad to
have you here! I was born with
the hideous E and my E is poorly
controlled but so far the current
meds are helping to a degree at
one area. And my Neuro's looking
into another area to deal with.

Glad things are working better for you!

Bernard has just remodeld the site and this place is hotter than a $2 pistol! There are so many wonderful folks here, who are very helpful and giving. I think you'll like it here now!

Hi Nina, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hi Nina,

Welcome Welcome Welcome!!!!!

I am pretty new to this site too and like you have found some a bit... hmmm!! (hehe)

The people on here are great they are so warm and caring sweet and funny too!!! they are always willing to offer any advice or information or just still be there if they cant or offer ideas!!! They are all great!!!!

I absolutly luv them all!!! :hi5: .... And I am sure you will

Oh I am tate I am 29 and I live in Byron Bay, NSW Australia...

TAKE CARE
Tate
:bjump:

Hi Nina,

I am new to the site also. I have a 16 year old daughter, Stephanie (she will be 17 next week) who was recently diagnosed in September 2007. Glad to hear that things are going better for you. I think so far the meds have been the worse part. She started on Keppra (bad reaction) then was switched to Trileptal (she is starting her third week on this med). Do you have any advice for her? I'd love to get her on the site..all in good time. Welcome, Nina.

Kim

ninabella,
Welcome. I am a mom of a 19 yr. old son who has had nocturnal seizures since the age of 12 1/2. Sometimes (seldom) he has breakthrough seizures. I hope you find our forum to be a place where you can vent, relax, learn something new etc. We're all her to support one another.
Marian

Hi nina,

Welcome to CWE. You'll find loads of support, loads of information, and loads of fantastic people.

Hey, you'll never guess what !!.....I've just noticed your location and found that we live in exactly the same place !:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom