new to site

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

fmn

New
Reaction score
greetings. i'm here for the first time. wondering if anyone call give me some info on how this place works?

Hi fmn

Welcome to the forum. Basically the members are both people with epilepsy and ones who are loved ones of people with epilepsy.

If you feel comfortable feel free to give a little introduction about yourself. Other wise feel free to look around and comment if you like.

There is also a section for games / poem etc if that is what you prefer.

Hi fmn,

Welcome to the forum. As CQ mentioned members here either have epilepsy or know someone with epilepsy.
In the Foyer you can introduce yourself and explain your situation and anyone who can relate to your matter
may respond to you.

Anyone that wants to respond to your messages and can relate to you question will drop you a line to help
you out. Take my word even though I've had epilepsy for 49 yrs. everyone here has been a big help and I've
learned a lot over the years.

Wishing You only the Best of Luck and May God Bless You,

Sue

Hi fmn,

Welcome to the forum. As CQ mentioned members here either have epilepsy or know someone with epilepsy.
In the Foyer you can introduce yourself and explain your situation and anyone who can relate to your matter
may respond to you.

Anyone that wants to respond to your messages and can relate to you question will drop you a line to help
you out. Take my word even though I've had epilepsy for 49 yrs. everyone here has been a big help and I've
learned a lot over the years.

Wishing You only the Best of Luck and May God Bless You,

Sue
good afternoon, i want to go to the Foyer to introduce myself and explain my situation, as you have suggested. where do i find that and how would i do it? is there a way to start a post there so that it wouldn't be a reply, but a new post, that would be located near the top of the other existing posts?
normally i like to think that i have alittle more on the ball than this, lol but perhaps not at this particular moment!!

This post is actually under the foyer.
If you see on your device you will see up the top there are a variety of tabs.
The 2nd tab FORUMS shows all forums available and explains a bit about them
The 1st one THE FOYER is usually where newbies come introduce themselves or ask questions

I like clicking the new posts tab (on the far left side) to see what new posts have come up since I’ve been on.

I noticed you started another post so it’s a start. You only have a short period to edit it, other wise one of the moderators will be able to assist.
The members who are moderators usually have moderator under their name

I hoo that helps

Back
Top Bottom