New to the Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Byron

New
Reaction score
Hello Everyone! My name is Byron. Ive never belonged to a Epilepsy forum before so this is a first! However, I'm not new to Epilepsy. I'm one of those people who was born with it and just never grew out of it! I hope to hear about other individuals experiences with epilepsy.

:hello: Hi ya Byron

Welcome to CWE I think you're gonna like it here! This is truely a close knit community and one of the best message board I know of. I think I am registered to almost all the E boards and then several oddball sites not related to E. This on is :tup:

My E started suddenly in May 01, but I have been seizure free since March 05 and AED free since Sept 06

Hello Everyone! My name is Byron. Ive never belonged to a Epilepsy forum before so this is a first! However, I'm not new to Epilepsy. I'm one of those people who was born with it and just never grew out of it! I hope to hear about other individuals experiences with epilepsy.

Hi Byron,

Welcome aboard. I'm in the same boat as you bud ; I've had it all my life too.

Have fun and ask loads of questions - they're really helpful on here.....nice peeps

Cool avatar by the way :tup:

Regards,

TeeTees

Hi Byron, welcome to the forum. :hello:

Hi Byron, Glad you joined us.
Hope you are in the mood to read, as there is a load of good reading here.

:hello: Byron

Welcome to CWE? And we're not an
"odd-ball" E-site? :(

Kidding! Just kick back and make yourself
a home and you'll find us quite zany, silly,
serious, and always on the look out for the
latest information, technology, resources,
as well as a shoulder to lean on, and of
course - you're welcomed to vent!

This place ROCKS!

:rock:

Hi Byron: Welcome to the board !!!!!! Nice meeting you !!!!!!!!

Looking forward to getting to know you. I am going on 52 next month.
Have had epilepsy since I am 11 yrs old. Was brought up in NYC and my parents and Dr always made me feel like epilepsy was not the most important factor of my life. Living and enjoying the moment was more important.

2 yrs ago I started to run out of meds and went for homeopathy. I am very happy with homeopathy. I use it for the epilepsy and the under active thyroid I got from going toxic so often.

Have any questions about acupuncture, herbs, vitmains or homeopathy, feel free to ask .

Riva

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom