nice:(

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

The image is too tempting... find a coffee can and cough into it. Wrap it up

naw.... I think it is nice that they still want to come over. Put on the tea kettle and let them take care of you all. That is the best present ever.

:ponder: that's kinda gross.....ewwww:roflmao:

Well, mom in law had a cold to so she was safe:)"btw mom&pop in laws they are not together anymore" father in law brought a prim rib for us to cook..... my husbands brother cooked it at his house for our familys.... I cooked the rest turkey dinner
with all the trimmings.... good time's! watched my kids kick everyones bum's playing chess! its funny to watch kids from 12 to 17 beat adults at chess... my husbands brother was pretty upset over that so he played my youngest and lost to him...:roflmao: he left not to long after that:pfft:

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year!

What's this you guy's are talking about?.....

We need to hide this thread ...
or all the ....

MEN WILL FIND IT ....

and will get all the ideas ...
They look for stuff like this you
know ...

:roflmao:

:ponder:

Who knew RobiN had such a dark side?
mutley-ani1.gif

How can men find this thread? They won't ask directions!

c0065f7d.gif

Back
Top Bottom