No Drugs ~ Natural Remedy

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

RanMan

Too Much Experience with Epilepsy
Reaction score
:D :D :D
Hi everyone,
I've come across a natural healer for several medical problems.
The scientist (Tom Harper) that made this astonishing discovery was using this "UMAC-CORE (AKA phytoplankton) to grow his clams and when he noticed how great they were doing, he decided to try some himself (he was actually eating Algae).

He is a diabetic with cancer and after a few weeks of taking it daily, he found that he no longer needed to take his insulin and the cancer went into remission.
I have not seen any documented research re it's benefits for epileptics but maybe it's worth a try.

Web site attached:

http://www.umac-core.com/product_information.htm#sodium

Randy

Are you trying it Randy? Have you noticed any difference?

Bernard,
No I haven't tried it yet b/c I just found out about it plus up here in Canada it's quite expensive. Since it's not a drug, it's not covered under my medical plan.
@ $40.00/BT=40 tablets, take one 3 times/day ~ one bottle should last about one month. It can be purchased at most health food stores.

Since I just heard about it, I thought I would just throw it out there as an alternative remedy for anyone who may be interested.Who knows, it may help someone and hopefully they can report back.

Randy

Back
Top Bottom