No TC?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

finalpoet

Stalwart
Reaction score
Anybody here not have a TC seizure yet? Because they're fun, you're in one place then you wake up somewhere else with no recollection of wtf happened. Fun times.

It's the waking up sore that's bothersome. I find that partials are much more entertaining because others can tell you the funny things you've done or said.

I see what you mean! But with mine I lose my voice and not much else happens. I do enjoy my absent seizures fun! I always hear stories about how it is with me just staring off into space for no reason.

Hi Finalpoet,

What you are describing sounds just like my complex partial seizures. I will be fine and then all of the sudden I'm out of it and when I come out of the seizure I will find myself in a different room but I don't remember walking there. Wishing you well and May God Bless You!

Sue

Anybody here not have a TC seizure yet? Because they're fun, you're in one place then you wake up somewhere else with no recollection of wtf happened. Fun times.

I do this 3x a year. Mine are good ones as well.

I fight with paramedics, nurses at ER and wake up strapped down because i punched someone or i rip out the IV's they put in me.

Then you get to peel off all the sticky patches they put on you for HR rate, pulses, etc, etc

If you are a male, those get tons of leg/arm hairs and its great.

If you're a male you often get an uncomfortable tube as well.

My CPs can be scary enough. I just had one 3 days ago in which I apparently got up & began walking around the kitchen. I was messing with dishes in the dishwasher. Then I sat down again. My son was home & noticed that I wasn't answering my cellphone when it was ringing. He came to check on me, and saw that I was having a seizure.

Back
Top Bottom