Nothing say other than im fine.

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

mrstocks

New
Reaction score
It's a lemonade stand,

People look at me, wonder if i'm going bother them if i do have a fit what should they do, i tell them keep up my glass and BRB. People tell me how can they realise it from a heart attack or something worst, i tell then look at this random person would he have a heart attack? No; im about the same age. People say i should drink at party; uhmm i know (haven't found something witty to say other no one should drink; pretty lame).

If you had a seizure at my lemonade stand, i push people off, be careful that you get down on the left/right side and not harm yourself if it's on the street i would put a bag under your head (if i though it was needed) and wait a few secs/mins and say "Bienvenu!".

What i'm saying; we have the choice to be great with others people, we know a heart attack from a E fit, we know much more in that area, we are lucky! if i can help from experience i will.

And waiting for it ;)

Ps: i hate E. but i wouldn't get rid of it so easy so make the most.

Last edited:
Hey mrstocks!

Glad you are doing fine:)

People say i should drink at party; uhmm i know (haven't found something witty to say other no one should drink; pretty lame).

In that situation, I would say I couldn't drink because I was the designated driver. But I can't drive because of E:D Oh well!

If (when) I ever have another seizure, I hope someone like you is around; I'm afraid my friends and family don't know what to do other than call for an ambulance:eek:

You're right, mrstocks, all we can do is make the best of a bad situation and try to be of help to others.:)

i can't really do the designated driver because; i got into a rage and... destroy the car; people know about it, but i had reason why that wall. that was months ago still in people minds. I prefer to say i cant drive basta!

if you have a seizure, i will do the opposite of what people do, i can reminder have a tonic clonic seizure the last time in the street before my airplane was leaving and i saw some a**hole taking his telephone out and i grab it (couldn't hang up) but i was so pissed off.

When i got up there was a girl in the bike
> Are you okay?
>> Yeah but i live next to here, can you back me back?
> Of course

Nothing sexual or whatever, but got up, the cute took me home next to the bike.

+1 epilepsy

Last edited:
When i got up there was a girl in the bike
> Are you okay?
>> Yeah but i live next to here, can you back me back?
> Of course

Nothing sexual or whatever, but got up, the cute took me home next to the bike.

Haha! That reminds me of when I was doing work in my front yard, saw a cute guy running past, and then had one of my simple partial motor seizures. I fell onto my face with my arm stuck up behind me, unable to move; I was conscious, but very freaked out. Anyway, the cute guy saw me, came back and asked if he could help. Soon other people gathered around; I could hear them talking about me like I was a science experiment or something. Let's just say, there was no romance between me and the cute runner. Having seizures is not the best way to meet potential boyfriends/girlfriends:D

So you had the choice :): cute guy; people gathered around; gimme me 5! you had the choice hehehe

The right attitude can make all the difference. Glad you are fine mrstocks. :mrt:

I've heard of the Keppra rage (a med I have not tried) and your posts of the past few days reflected the true aspects of that medication. These feelings and actions are nothing to take lightly. I experienced the same things when I was on Depakote and Neurontin. Even Codine will cause the same reactions if I'm on it for more than 3 days.
I would sit and stare at my many bottles of pills and think, I should just take them all at once and finish this nonsense. It wasn't until after breaking dishes, throwing chairs, grabbing my adult daughter by the throat, it dawned on me the MEDICATIONS were driving me crazy.
At that point, the "Personal Prescription Information" sheet I get with new meds was studied and hung on my bulletin board. I now watch for negative reactions.
It's important to take a proactive stance with your own health as a person with a chronic uncontrolled disorder. Conveying this to doctors can be a big issue if the doctor thinks he knows everything.
But I am very glad you are doing better, I was quite worried. (((hugs)))

I'm glad you're feeling better :D

As for the drinking thing, i either go for alcohol free beers which just look like the normal thing, or i drink cola and just say i don't drink much/don't feel like it.

Doctors used to get some frissium that acts on the GABA (reduces stress and anxiety) but you can't really take for more than a month the same and alcohol must go out, dog is waiting for me.

It's starting to think its fun, can't do anything about it so why bother another month to go and many it will sorted or worst, it's sorted i speechless ;D woah! thumbs up doctor.

From ive heard Keppra rage is about everyone.

Back
Top Bottom