Now I'm ranting

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nancy

Brain Surgery Experience
Reaction score
When my sz started 17 years ago the idiots who read my MRI missed a tumor in my left temporal lobe so I was diagnosed with idiopathic epilepsy and have been unsuccessfully fighting that since then.

July 2005 I've complained enough about small problems and my sz changing enough that I have a second MRI and the tumor is found (and we managed to find the old MRI). It's removed Feb. 14, 2006 and I don't have a sz for 9 months. None months seizure free !!!

Nov. 25, I had one that I decide to simply ignore. After all - Thanksgiving was plenty stressful, right? Anyone could have a little seizure, right?

Thursday I had four in abour 4 hours. cr@p. :cry: :cry: :cry:

Oh Nancy, I'm so sorry to hear that! I imagine it must be devastating when you think your surgery likely excised the source of previous seizures and now you have more.

Stacy had a drop attack this morning, but I know that she has not been getting enough sleep over the last 3 nights. She's going to bed tonight back on schedule. I'm worried about her too.

Bless you Nancy and take care of yourself over the holidays.

Thanks Bernard.
Merry Christmas and God's blessings for you and Stacy. I hope you have a glorious and peaceful holiday.

Back
Top Bottom