Nursing Students looking for a few minutes from Southern Alberta Residents!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Nursing Student

Account Closed
Inactive
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I am a nursing student at the University of Calgary, in my second-to-last semester. This semester, we are working in groups to improve an area of our community. We have been assigned to the Foothills Hospital Epilepsy Clinic, which serves all of Southern Alberta, Canada. So far, we have found that the quality and accessibility to a wide variety of resources is not adequate, and are aiming to improve this.

If you live in Southern Alberta and are able to spend 5 minutes to answer only a few questions in our online survey, we would greatly appreciate any feedback you can provide.

To fill out the survey, please go to:
www . surveymonkey . com/s/TK9TWFS

Thank you for taking a few minutes to fill it out; this will in turn help you have better access to better quality resources.

Thank you again, and have a great day!
Sincerely,
Shawna

Last edited by a moderator:
I just saw this post and approved it (ie. made it visible to everyone). Bumping because it's a couple weeks old now.

Did the survey. Your right, this is old. But I guess it's because i am not online as much anymore.

Don't understand why your "guinea-pigs" have to be from S. Alberta only or even Canada.

Isn't the fact that the patient has E the common denominator for participants (Speaking as an on-line guinea pig used via. the world over!).

Good luck with the survey anyway.

Col.

Actually, if the goal of the survey is to improve the function of the S. Alberta system then wouldn't the common denominator have to be that all the respondents use that system?

Thats not the way I read the post. If Ive misread something, I apologise, however there was a certain ambiguity contained therein, I am sure one would concur.

Col.

I have to admit I had to re-read it a couple of times before answering your question CM.

Good that you brought up that point to clarify it to others.

Thanx, epileric - I would also venture to these folk that if they want a truly comprehensive study, they should speak to those of us via. our experiences of E rather than where we are living when we have a Sz.
That way they can compare facilities whre they are with facilities, literally worldwide, using the members of CWE.

Take Care my friend
Col.

Back
Top Bottom