NutriSystem

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Kate

New
Reaction score
So, since my car accident two years ago, where I broke my ankle, I have gained a bit of weight. I have been uncomfortable with myself, and since I had to have ankle surgery other the summer, and am having another ankle surgery soon, I talked to my doctor about what diet would be best for me since I can't be active and work out very much.

He suggested that I try NutriSystem. He said that although it is expensive, I would loose the weight I needed to loose in two months, and it would be worth it. So, I signed up a bit ago, and started the diet yesterday.

So far it's pretty easy. I have done Weight Watchers before and I am finding this diet much easier. The food is pretty good, and I love it that you get to have a snack every day, and chocolate, hehe.

Has anyone else tried NS? Had any success with it?

I have had a few friends do it and loose weight rather easily. I have also found that the support system on the website is GREAT, and I have seen a lot of success stories from real people on there, not just from on TV, so I know it really works, lol.

No, can't say that I've tried it. Sorry, but I do wish you the best of luck with it! Let us know how it goes!

Meetz

Back
Top Bottom