Ohio Meetup!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
I will be in Ohio from aug 12-22. I will be traveling with some friends that have Seizures from various causes. We decide to get together for fun, but also to set up an awareness day meet up. We will be doing Cedar Point roller coasters and Kings Island etc while there too. (So anyone interested in meeting us there for that, feel free to PM me)

I know that there are some people here from Ohio and id love to meet up with all as well and maybe start a bit of a CWE meet up trend?

I will update here on the decided date and time and location of a general meeting.

Last edited by a moderator:
Great idea Rae! I'm nowhere near Ohio, otherwise I'd join in. How are you doing these days?

Back
Top Bottom