ok ladies how is your neck?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

oh if I choked any of you like I did my friend. I would have gotten a domestic violence a long time ago. but I am ok with that.

Did your friend like being choked? Some people are into that.

I got mad at my husband once and thought about to tying him to the bed and whip him. Had second though because I was afraid he might like it and it would come across as a crazy bedroom activity instead of punishment.

makes sense,

just call it "funishment," everyone wins!

Showed my grandma the picture and told her what some of the posts were. She said we were all naughty. But she also wanted to know if he was wearing socks, so what does that make her?

that makes her AWESOME!!!!!
grandmas are great, she prob realizes how sore her neck is now...

I just want to know who the dude in the picture is.

Grandma wanted to know the same thing. She was wondering if it was any of your husbands or boyfriends? I know it's defiantly not mine!!!!!

:eek: nope, sorry gram. maybe she just forgot and it's an old pic of one of her past boyfriends...

Back
Top Bottom