On the lighter side

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

MIKEJ

New
Reaction score
Awhile ago I was listening to the television but not really paying attention to it and there was a reality show about the customs crossings between Canada and the US. I kept hearing about how many seizures they had and for a moment thought it was a show about epilepsy. Now whenever I go through customs I can't help but think all the officers are epileptic and chuckle to myself.

Hi Mike,

Welcome to CWE. Are you from Canada?

Bernard made this forum out of love for his wife Stacy. That love permeates throughout the whole forum.

The lighter side, Laughter is the best Medicine for anything.

Hello Ruth,
Thank you for the reply there is so little amusing about this condition I try to find humor when I can. And yes I'm from the west coast Vancouver

Welcome. I am at Washington state, South of Seattle. Thank you for the post, i laughed. I heard somewhere that people from the U.S. even have had hard times getting back in to the states as our boarder people have boarder-line personalities. That is scary.

A long time ago I had long hair & the police thought I was suspicious so One day they harassed me a bit & after searching me they confiscated my medication & took me down to the station. In the car, one cop asked what the pills were for. Silly me I said they were for "seizures". They both laughed & one cop said "yeah, seizures like this one".

epileric, I am still laughing. That was funny, probably not at the time.

Back
Top Bottom