[Info] parasym tVNS

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

I contacted them and got this reply: "Unfortunately, we cannot ship to USA at this time. Our devices are available for purchase in Europe and selected other countries. We are working on regulatory approvals for the United States and Canada, and plan to be able to distribute in these markets very soon." It kind of seems like people don't even need prescriptions for it.

I think they are recommending it depression rather than epilepsy. Probably there would be liability issues (and a higher threshold for proof of efficacy) if they did..
https://www.parasym.co/science.html

I saw it referred to on a Facebook Epilepsy/VNS group I belong to.

Back
Top Bottom