Please Help..

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Hi Dignan, I would give it a few more months. Different times when I've gone off meds, I found it took several months before I felt like myself. If there's no change, consider seeing an endocrinologist to check hormone levels.

Just wanted to say a BIG hello to you from Finland..I'm sure you will get lots of great advice on hear..this is a great forum with loving people on it :)

Just seems strange that the libido improved shortly after ending the Neurontin, but now seems to have fallen back again.

I wonder if the longer I have been on Keppra, now that I am the level the Dr. advised, could be a contributor. I'm trying to wait at least another month before I go see yet ANOTHER doctor to get hormone levels checked (which of course you have to fight for at my age). So, hopefully it will improve and I can forego that.

Anyone heard of Keppra doing this?

I have noticed a type of dizziness and instability after the addition of Keppra and sleepiness in general.

I just wanted to add that the Keppra will make you feel unstable, like you can't walk straight. It's not anything else screwing up. I couldn't even stand up without rocking back and forth. If I remember correctly, I was extra sleepy, too, when I took that.

Actually, the instability has improved somewhat, but the fatigue is still there. It's the libido question that has my focus as of now..

Back
Top Bottom