Positive Word String - Game

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

sorry - I've been a little out of it
I'm not sure what I was putting together there
I think I was taking the last letter, making it first, maintaining the second letter as an alphabetic progression
everything I do is extremely logical - but just nonsensical or inappropriate :)

@Petox, I really don't mind, I don't think you are nonsenical or inappropriate. I was only trying to help you by explaining the game. Sorry if my intention was not clear. I do make my own mistakes in Brains Games and I do appreciate other menbers to point them out to me and keep the game going. :pop:

@ Dutch Mom, actually :D (flame away, y'all) . . .

The rules don't say anything about the first and second letter, only that the second letter be in alphabetical order, so all of us that have been making sure that the word starts with an 'a' (myself included) have been doing so unnecessarily. Which makes sense, if you think about it, can you imagine coming up with words starting out xb? So, Petero was right after all, it seems.

And so . . .

eSprit. . .

yes/no?

espirt

sorry used first letter instead of second
xx

Last edited:
kindred

My brain is fried. Did I get that right? This is hard.

@ nicholasscott - special was not out of order.

All in alphabetical order: aOrta - sPecial - eQuilibrium - aRtificial, then I put eSprit

the next word would have the second letter of which is 'T'

like starry

Merry Christmas All!

sorry Aubrey.... might just stick to the word association / dissociation games otherwise I put us all in rehab
:(

You're doing fine, Nick. It's a hard game. There are a lot of days when I have trouble, too. I'll just jump off where you left off. :)

aPt

Back
Top Bottom