Preparing for the Crash

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
So I started my period yesterday. A week early. And had a small, not so bad TC yesterday afternoon as well. Im at work at the moment, and I am so tired I can barely stay awake. Yet last night all I did was lye in bed and NOT sleep. I couldnt figure out why. I was comfortable, then I wasnt. I wasnt thinking, I was trying to focus on breathing, but no sleep was had. I even took my melatonin as usual and nothing. Even though I was SOOOOOO tired. I couldnt sleep.

So now I sit and wait for the inevitable crash. It could be tonight, it could be 4 days from now. The sooner the better though.

Can you also...

...prepare for the recovery from the crash. (Treats + favorite pillows/music/people).
...visualize and write down a scenario or two where you don't crash. (I'm strenuously visualizing this for you right now.)

Hugs,
Nak

Im just hoping I make it through the work day, climb in to bed. and SLEEP. lol. I just wanna cuddle my kitty and snooze. :)

Fingers-crossed for a good day. I'm sure your kitty-cat would cross his (her?) fingers too, if at all possible.

lol. only my male kitty cuddles. my female one only cuddles with chad

Im just hoping I make it through the work day, climb in to bed. and SLEEP. lol. I just wanna cuddle my kitty and snooze. :)

I'm keeping my fingers crossed for you also, Rae. And like Nak, I'll visualize you going home and resting/sleeping peacefully without any trouble.

{{{HUGS}}}

Back
Top Bottom