Question re vomiting at night?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

donnajane

New
Reaction score
My 32 month old has a brain lesion, on his putamen, they are still not exactly sure it is. Last month he had a period of 4 days where he vomited just in the mornings, usually within an hour of getting up and this week we have had 3 days of him appearing to have nausea only at night, he vomited once. He saw his Paed today and she said if it was another child you might thing pressure in the brain maybe tumour but with our little man and his strange array of issues she said it is probably just another of his "issues".
I will admit the word probably isn't reassuring. I am not sure if I over reacting being concerned. If it continues for a longer period this time I think I will take him into the ED as I would rather be safe than sorry. Its so hard as he has been pretty good for him during the days and this often just comes out of the blue at night, last around 20minutes or so and then goes away.

Back
Top Bottom