Raisin bran demolition

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LJ-Bain

New
Reaction score
Yet another raisin bran run in happened in my house.
Perhaps I keep it around just to see what will happen next!

When I was "unavailable for consultation" on the kitchen floor I hear the box being taken from the cupboard and I think, oh, they must still be hungry.
However, when I get up 1/2 hour later I discover that they had other plans for its 2 scoop goodness.

All the cushions have been lifted off the couch and the raisin bran has been ground to itty bitty bits.

My informant (my 6yr old) tells me that the cereal was dumped on the couch and then my 3 1/2 yr old and my almost 2yr old jumped all over it like it was a crunchy trampoline.

My 3 1/2 year old tells me "I put cereal all over my head Mommy! That's funny right?"

My favourite part though...the empty bag was placed ever so properly in the garbage. After all, that is where garbage goes.
I will vacuum you up today raisin bran but I await with anticipation for another amusing incident with fibre to occur.

Last edited:
Raisin brain! :)

At least they didn't add milk.

True! Milk would have added a whole new dimension to the mess I have to clean!

My informant (my 6yr old) tells me that the cereal was dumped on the couch and then my 3 1/2 yr old and my almost 2yr old jumped all over it like it was a crunchy trampoline.

In your kids defense, that sounds pretty awesome. If I didn't have to clean it up, I would find myself doing the same thing. :)

Back
Top Bottom