relaxing yoga dvd

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

yorkie41

New
Reaction score
My dvd for yoga relaxing just not working today fuzzy tv screen. I'm not good with the tv techology equipment we have about 3 remote controls for the tv. I have to wait for my husband to fix it when he gets home from work or when my teenager daughter (who is better at techology then me) gets up for the day so she can fiqure it out.

Its so humbling to have to ask her or my husband to work the remote or fix the tv.

Oh well can't be perfect

lol... My wife is the same way. I joke with her by saying, "Mooove!":

[hulu]iCJgGHYei9UbOg-b1sVrZg[/hulu]

I much the same with anything technical Yorkie.
My 15 year old daughter showed me how to put photos and pics on this forum.. i had no idea!

Back
Top Bottom