RemedyFind

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
I posted a review for neurofeedback on RemedyFind. It's an interesting site that allows you to post reviews and rate different treatment options. Right now, most of the treatments have too small a sampling of reviews to be significant IMO, but if more people post reviews, the results could be quite interesting.

What do you think?

Howdy!

I posted a review on RemedyFind too.

Once they took a look at the profile I posted and saw that I had taken other meds and have other medical conditions I got an e-mail begging me to post everything I know about every med I've ever taken in my life (just about!)

:lol: Well, inquiring minds want to know!

Well, I guess if I was feeling up to it, I could post on EVERY med out there right now. Gone through everyone of them in the last two years!
So, what ones did you post on Dave?

RemedyFind requested permission to publish Stacy's story in their newsletter and she has accepted.

I'm not sure when it will be issued, but we welcome any and all RemedyFind newletter readers. :)

I decided to go back in history and find all of the wonderful information Bernard has been so gracious to share with us.
So don't report me for bringing up old posts.

I think this is a great site, and somewhere patients can be proactive in helping to get better care.

Back
Top Bottom