Reviewing video-watch for me?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

chmmr

New
Reaction score
Hi guys, i need some unbiased opinions on what this is because the mom in me....well lets just say i am not liking what i see at all and this is the first i have seen of anything like this (short of the episodes they told me were sleep myoclonus when she was a newborn).

Thoughts? The interesting stuff all happens in the first 20 seconds, after that you can just stop it.
Thanks!

sleep myoclonus? scratching her legs? or?

Last edited:
I took a look -- it's hard to tell whether it's benign myoclonus or something seizure-related. Does it happen more than once during the night? Is she sleepy during the day?

I took a look -- it's hard to tell whether it's benign myoclonus or something seizure-related. Does it happen more than once during the night? Is she sleepy during the day?

It only happened that one time that i have found in the last week. It actually happened last wednesday am but i only found it this weekend when i was reviewing videos. She was definitely tired that day, and not feeling great (spiked a low grade temp mid morning which is exactly what i chalked her being a bit cranky and tired up to) but it's not a movement i have ever see her do before ever.
Previously when she had movements that they were calling myoclonus, they were an arm jerking etc, nothing that has ever shaken her whole body like that, and i have never seen any "episode" of jerking or shaking of any kind that has made he cry out before like she did in this video.

"This video has been removed by the user."

Back
Top Bottom