Riddle

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I put yesterday but got lost

What is three times bigger than jumbo jet lot heavier but every jumbo got one

No clue. I want to google it but that would be cheating.. :roflmao:

Another riddle

A mother and son have conection that father son and daughter will never have there odd case but by and large all women with sons will have this

What am I

There is never less than 4 inches between mother and son most of time average family 4inches only unless genetic problems

There is never less than 4 inches between mother and son most of time average family 4inches only unless genetic problems
Is this supposed to be in your other riddle thread

If you spread blue prints out side by side it go on three time the lenght

I can see I setting them to high so here easy one

What do all humans do for one hour eleven mins

1hour a day give or take few seconds we blink

Going have go way down do next riddle

Here's another riddle

A farmer in china is sentenced to the death penalty. The judge let's him speak just one sentence de determine the way he will die. If the farmer lies, he will be hanged to death, if he speaks the truth he will be beheaded. The farmer speaks one sentence and everyone is stunned to see him released because the judge can't determine his punishment.
What did the farmer say?

Last edited:
The sentence the farmer spoke was: "I will be hanged."

Back
Top Bottom