Royal Wedding

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

"A land without a language is a country without a soul"?

Shame i never got taught it. I love the sound. Even now i speak with an english accent, except for when i'm actually over there.

yeah, when you left me the voice mail message I had no idea who you were. lol then I listened again, and I was like "that cant be lou-lou! thats an english woman, not an Irish woman!" and then I could vaguely hear the way you pronouced a word with "TH" in it.

I know, surprising, eh?

It's only when i've had a few drinks or when i'm over at home when i come over all Ballymena again haha.

I was always the "thick Paddy" when I first got to school in England - I spent so much time in detention, getting belted & caned for fighting with the Anglos!

The plus side is that it can be useful having two passports - depending on where I'm travelling to.

I was always the "thick Paddy" when I first got to school in England - I spent so much time in detention, getting belted & caned for fighting with the Anglos!

The plus side is that it can be useful having two passports - depending on where I'm travelling to.

Well, by the time i went to a school over at home i already sounded like an english person because we'd been living in Preston for about 5 years.

Doesn't work out too well the other way round either haha.

Shame on U girl - sounding like a Lancastrian! - Get yer accent back dis minnit!! - Whereabouts in Blackpool are U n-e-way? -- Ive a friend @ Bistham & Stainingn

So who in uk has their Bank Hol planned to celebrate Wills nuptials?! -I've already got my souvenir plate- & my mug - & my sherry glass - &y tea towel - & my union jack - & my mouse mat - & my celebration box of biscuits - & I've ordered my DVD - & I've got my poster for the office - & my fluffy dice for the car - & my flight to Cork to get as far away from the whole damn lot as I can!!!

I'll most probably be working on the bank holiday, but i'm sure every channel on tv will be covering it.

I'm at north/central Blackpool, around that area lol. Somewhere between north and central Piers.

Okay, I changed my mind. I want a blowout. I want carraiges, fancy horses, tons of flowers, streets lined with people, a giant dress in a big cathedral. If they are going to do it, they might as well do it BIG. We don't get a show like that too often. Since the royal family is paying the tab, it would be a nice gift to the world to give us something really happy to celebrate together. So bring on the big wedding. I'll watch it live via computer feed. :)

Know the area well. Some would argue too well in the Summer months!!
(I'll bet youv'e got the fluffy dice, too!).

Okay, I changed my mind. I want a blowout. I want carraiges, fancy horses, tons of flowers, streets lined with people, a giant dress in a big cathedral. If they are going to do it, they might as well do it BIG. We don't get a show like that too often. Since the royal family is paying the tab, it would be a nice gift to the world to give us something really happy to celebrate together. So bring on the big wedding. I'll watch it live via computer feed. :)

Got to agree there. It's not often we get a big show like that.

Marriage is a wonderful institution - But who wants to live in an institution?!
Colx

DragonGiraffe, how you put up with this man????? Don't your sides start to hurt? From laughing, I mean? :roflmao:

She just keeps me in the cellar, Endless - poking me with a stick every so often to make sure I'm still breathin'!!
Colx

Endless,
with great difficulty...hahahaha !
No seriously, with all the suffering Colin has to endure, I admire him to try and still enjoy the days he is seizure free or less aftermath...

@ ColmanMac....there are times, lover, when I wished we had a cellar... ! xluvyax

Coward! - I thought Mods were supposed to be fearless, daring and able to face anything?!

Cx

Back
Top Bottom