SAMi seizure monitor giveaway Feb 14, 2023

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Bernard

Your Host
Administrator
Benefactor
Reaction score
I received the following via email. CWE is not affiliated with this offer. As far as I can tell, Amber/WonderBaby has not disclosed what they will do with any personal information they collect (email addresses, etc.) from the effort.

I wanted to share the news that SAMi (the seizure monitor company - https://www.samialert.com/ ) is giving away a free monitor through my website, WonderBaby.org. My son has epilepsy, so they allowed me to use the monitor, learn how it works, and give it away to a family who needs it.

Could you share this with your readers? The monitor is $400, so getting it free is a great opportunity!

Here is the link to the seizure monitor giveaway page:

And you can skip all the intro and get straight to the contest form here:

Back
Top Bottom