seizure free for 1 week!!!!!!!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tjsmom

New
Reaction score
well we went up on doses on our felbamate and tj has been seizure free for one week now!!!!!!! we had our first round of blood work done yesterday and i am awaiting the results holding my breath that everything is good!!! we havent had a streak this long in over 5 months!!!!! i am sooo happy but not convinced enough to say that he is in remission, YET!!!

That sounds wonderful. Hope it continues. Have faith. :)

It feels great doesnt it!!! We had the same thing with Abigail we are now (hush hush) 8weeks seizure free. Felbatol was started afew months ago we went up on it fast and she became anorexic and had to reintraduce it at a much slower rate and dose but still had great results. I recommend going very slow on the doseing. Our neurologist has us at a lower dose than that is recommended for her weight but its really working well at this dose.

Robert fathe to Abigail LGS, SBH on felbatol, depakote, klonipin, vns

tjsmom ,Paorrin

It's great to hear seizure free for a week and 8 weeks.
I hope to hear they both do better
With seizure drug it's a litte step at a time.
Belinda

tjsmom, paorrin I don't want you to take this wrong.
I use to count the days when I was refractory when I'd go seizure free.
Than someone in a forum started telling I shouldn't do that.
I was intractable.
tjsmom you never know what's going to happen with epilepsy I hope the best for both of you.
Belinda

Back
Top Bottom