Shortages on Vimpat, Briviact, and Nayzilam

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

XxBlaqkxX

Stalwart
Reaction score
Saw this around the web and thought I'd share it:

The Epilepsy Foundation is aware that some people may be having trouble accessing the following UCB medications: Vimpat, Briviact, and Nayzilam. We have been in contact with UCB. They assure us that product is available. If you are experiencing a problem getting your prescription for one of these medications, please Call UCB Cares for assistance. They can be reached directly at (844)599-2273 or emailed at ucbCARES@ucb.com. They will help locate another local pharmacy with stock or find another way to get the product to you directly.

Thank you for this info. I take vimpat and I will check it out and see if there's a shortage in my pharmacy since I need a refill very soon.
Wishing You only the Best and May God Bless You,

Sue

Thank you for this info. I take vimpat and I will check it out and see if there's a shortage in my pharmacy since I need a refill very soon.
Wishing You only the Best and May God Bless You,

Sue

You're welcome. I know if there was a shortage on my stuff, I'd like to know. It's probably not everywhere, but good to know in case some pharmacies are having trouble stocking it.

I hope you can get your medication without issues.

Back
Top Bottom