So tired

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Redsaber

New
Reaction score
I haven't been here in a long time. I don't have very long to type this. I am so tired of feelin bad. Tired of waking up shaking. Spending all day shaking. Both of my drs have seen me do this. I am tired physically, metally. I just want to hide in the corner and cry. Now I have to go to work.

Have you talked to your drs about all these things? I know alot of meds can cause those effects. I usually after I have a seizure it takes me about a day to get back to normal, all I want to do is sleep and nothing else.

Try to take it easy for awhile and see if that helps. Don't cry!

I spent the whole day in tears. I just feel trapped. My other half is right I might as well deal with everything as it is. I will have one bad seizure and I won't be able to work ever again. I could even talk after my last siezure.

I know how you feel. I went through non stop seizures not even a week ago. I felt like sulking in a corner and not leaving, but you have to stay strong. They come very strong sometimes and make us all want to give up. Yet we cannot give up. I hope you feel better and I hope you find more clarity. God bless.

Back
Top Bottom