Something embarrassing

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

valeriedl

VIP
Supporter
Reaction score
What is something embarrassing in your life (no epilepsy related) that you would just die if someone found out about?

My mom named one of her cats after a high school boyfriend I had because they look alike. They both have the same color hair and are just a tad bit over weight!

I wouldn't be embarrassed by that...?

I'm very embarrassed by my snoring. I've snored my whole life, even as a baby. I'm terrified to fall asleep around people, especially strangers. :(.

She named the cat my boyfriend's first and last name - Michael... so there's no hiding that he was named after him. If he ever found out and the reason why I think I'd crawl in a hole and never come out!

Last edited:
Valeride, that shouldn't be embarrassing, you didn't name the cat, your mom did.

I'm not sure I should say but I guess I will. My nipples are always hard and I hate padded bras. I finally found these round silicone things that I put in my bra. Now I am embarrassed saying it.

This may disgust some, but when I get a cold, or just any time, if I have to blow my nose because there's some nasty stuff in there, I end up having to push my finger up there and pick it because everything turns into cement in my nose so I can't blow it like normal people can.

So when I do have a cold I lock my self in the bathroom or my bedroom to get everything out without anyone seeing it and thinking that I do the same as little kids do. (I'll refrain from explaining what they do since it's disgusting) I end up washing my hands many times throughout the day, and when I have a cold I'm surprised that my skin stays on and that I haven't scrubbed my skin off and into the sink drain!

Back
Top Bottom