Sorry haven't been on lately...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tase37

New
Reaction score
I've been having a hard time lately..sorry guys :)
Jessica is doing ok but there has been a growing concern on her general development though..she isn't as strong as she should be for a 6 month old baby...this has been heartbreaking for me and my antidepressives have been lifted so I can cope better.. just hope that she will get stronger soon!

So sorry tase37, I hope they figure out what's going on with Jessica, and that you feel better too.

Thank you :)
They think the seizures have caused her to develop slower at the mo..I hope it'll sort its self out in time..

Hi Tase37, sorry to hear about Jessica. She sounds like she is going through similar problems my son Luke is experiencing. He is 22 months old now.

Just take it day by day. I hope she will develop and meet your dreams you have for her. But if she doesn't, don't despair, because along the way she will teach you what really matters, and you will love her all the more for it.

My son has already taught me what true happiness is, taught me how to be strong, and shown me that there are many caring, loving people in this world - including the wonderful people on this forum.

Keep your chin up and take care of yourself.

Thank you everyone :)
I have a friend here in Finland and her daughter is now 8 months old..she has 100 - 200 seizures a day..unfortunately the seizures are slowing down the girls development and she is now at approx 4 month baby level..we speak a lot on the facebook..they are now in hospital AGAIN! No one seems to know why she is having seizures..nothing has been found!

Back
Top Bottom