Sorry posted in my FB page and made me lol

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

LOL - Nak posted this once in another thread and I thought it was funny:

"When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your D*** lemons, what the h*** am I supposed to do with these? Demand to see life's manager! Make life rue the day it thought it could give you lemons!"
-J.K. Simmons

Omg I love Jaffa cakes!! I don't know how many I ate when I was in the UK visiting a friend. Unfortunately, I can't find them anywhere here in Texas. And he can't mail me any til winter. :(

Dammit, now I have a huge craving, thanks a lot queenie. :p. :)

Ohhhh, I

love Jaffa cakes as well. Hmmmm, I do need to go to the store tonight..... :D

Lol @ Brandi. Tres excellent.

Sorry @ Cathy. I just looked at Amazon USA and they do Jaffa Cakes $9.39 for 36 (a tripple pack) the theiving brass studs! A triple pack over here is often less than £3.

@ Meetz, remember full moon, half moon, total eclipse!

I saw that. The shipping was as much as the cakes too. :-(

You don't mind anyone turning a profit but they're SO LIGHT.

Did you know there was a huge legal case about whether they were indeed a cake or a biscuit?

Q

It's just so bizarre. We have isles in the grocery store of international foods.
In the English section are digestives, heinz beans, spotted dicks, teas, sauces, but no Jaffa cakes!!!!! It's crazy cuz this is Big D and we're supposed to have everything, lol

Cooler weather can't get here soon enough!!!

If I remember, next time I'll take a pic and show you my store shelves, lol.

Back
Top Bottom