Spoke with neurologist

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

tase37

New
Reaction score
Yesterday and he is pretty sure that Jessica had a minor seizure..but also he said no need to start on medication as it was the vaccination that caused the seizure..we will carry on vaccinating Jessica as normal but the last dose of rotateq will not be given to her.. I asked about allergy medication for vaccination days but he said ask her own docter what he thinks..
anyway Jessica has finally recovered from the vaccination and is doing well..I was also told that lots of children have became very ill after this certain vaccination!!

That's great -- sounds like a very reasonable response. I hope Jessica continues to feel better.

Thank you :)
Yeah she is now back to her normal self.. now trying to turn on to her tummy and getting her arm stuck underneath lol x.. development still normal so looking good :)

Back
Top Bottom