story about me so far!

does anyone has this

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

cool1984

New
Reaction score
Story so far!

November

On Monday 7th of November 2005 I woke up in the morning not feeling to good do not now what was wrong so. I went to bed. I sleep all morning and I woke up a few times. About dinner time I woke up and I start to shake loads. This was my whole body.

On 9th November well today I have a headache I am feeling so tied today I keep shaking my legs, arms, hands and my feet shake sometimes but quite an l a lot of the time! I fall asleep in class today.

on the 15th of November 2005 I went to college in the morning and when I got back after college I lay down on Ryan (boyfriend) bed and I start to shake it was one side of my body.

December

4th
2week after the Wednesday when that happens to me it was Sunday night I started to shake in my sleep I do nothing about this I had to be told this was happing to me!

16th it is Christmas now so at home and that night I did not feel very well. Lot of jerking of arms, legs.

19th On the Monday Night I think had a fit I did not feel good at all felt ill so went to bed about 9:30pm
slap all the way thought till about 9:30 but I woke up feel not well at all tiyed back heart just not with it!

21st
i did not feel right at all i had gone to the cineam and i flet not with it. and i remmber on min beeing ther the next not. and when i came back i could not remmbr anything.

24th
felt light headed had to liay down.

31th
felt light headed had to liay down.

january
1st
1st of janury i went to be feeling very tiyed and i started to get a funny test in my moth. and i had a drink and it di not go away.

28th
I started not feeling very well. at all. in the afternoon. i started to jerk my arms,legsfeet.,heands. and this was going on for long time. and then in the end went back to bed feeling reallly tiyed and that mede no diffint and that night i was told i had an sleep fit start to jerk and shake in my sleep. and when i woke up i flet

Aprill
On the first of april I went to goal ball and I was playing the sport and i start feel funny I went really hot and my hole body was shaking loads

May

On the 14th of may i went out for my birthday becouse i was not at home for my birthdaythat would be the 16th my birthday so on the 14th i went out for a meal with mum and step dad for a meal!
and we got to the pub and i had a glass of white wine and mum had one 2 and i start to feel hot!!! and then we lifed to go to our place for the meal. and we got there and mum read the start to me and them mine course to me as well and then my start came and i start to eat it. and then suddle i start to feel more and more hot, tiyed weak like i could not even move and then i sat back for a few mins and then said too mum take me outside. and she did and then we got out there i said get me a glass of water. and then i start to cool down.

and then the same day at night i had a fit in my sleep so in the moirng i felt even worse i felt tieyd all day.

june
1st
i was in bed one night and i woke up really hot and a few secends later i could not even move and. say anything or do anything. and then i went deaf.

i have been jarking my arms and legs1

7th
last night i went to bed becouse i felt tiyed and i woke up about 3:00ish in the moring! and i went deaf and i cold not move my body! at all! i do no this was happing to me!

8th
this aftrnoon i went dead when i was in class for a few secends

july

when i woke up in the middle of the night my pj where all wet.

when i went to bed feeling fine a couple hours later i woke up and i went deaf for a few mins to a fwe secends and then i fell asleep agian and then i had an fit in my sleep! my boyfriend tole me and then my back really hearts!

Aug!
4th
feeling so ill today i have a headac so tiyed and my back hearts i can over more

5th
i had been very tiyed all day i went to bed and in the middle of the night ii woke up and i start to shake i was a wake. and it went on for a few mins

7th
feeling very tiyed today had an headac

my syons are:

before a sz
I can go really tiyed
Sometime a headace
My legs, arms, hends, feet can jeark loads

In a sz
I can wet myself
Bit my tongue

After wares a fit
Feeling really tiyed
Heart top to toe.

I can sometime wake up and I can go deaf in both ears. and I can
Not move
Talk!
Well do anything for a few seconds 2 a few mins.

ps i dont now about most of this as wel i have to been told!

caroline

what do you think this!
is it anything like you?
what type of sz

Sounds like you are experiencing several different types of seizures:
  • simple partial seizures (smells, deafness, paralysis and hot flashes all while conscious)
  • myoclonic jerks
  • absense seizures
  • tonic-clonic seizures

good god no it that why i feel so ill at the momet how come it all of that what happed when say i did have all of them types of sz!???/

caroline

• 7th of November 2005 - Were you conscious through the convulsions (shakes)? If not, it was likely a tonic clonic (grand mal) seizure.
  • 9th November - Sounds like myoclonic jerks
  • 15th of November 2005 - sounds like a partial seizure
  • December 4th - Sounds like a tonic clonic seizure
  • 16th - Sounds like myoclonic "jerk" seizures
  • 19th - Possible tonic clonic seizure during the night
  • 21st - Sounds like a complex partial seizure
  • 24th - Sounds like simple partial seizure
  • 31th - Sounds like simple partial seizure
  • january 1st - Sounds like simple partial seizure ("aura")
  • 28th - Sounds like myoclonic jerk seizures and a tonic clonic (grand mal) over night
  • April - Not sure
  • May 14th - Sounds like simple partial seizure(s) and tonic clonic over night
  • june 1st - Sounds like simple partial seizures and myoclonic jerks
  • 7th - Sounds like simple partial seizures
  • 8th - Possible complex partial seizure
  • july - Possible simple and complex partial seizures preceding a tonic clonic
  • Aug 4th, 5th & 7th - Not sure

my signs are:

before a sz
I can go really tiyed
Sometime a headace
My legs, arms, hends, feet can jeark loads

Tiredness and/or headaches are commonly associated with seizure activity.

The jerks are likely Myoclonic seizures

In a sz
I can wet myself
Bit my tongue

Very common with Tonic Clonic (Grand Mal) seizures

After wares a fit
Feeling really tiyed
Heart top to toe.

Again, very common after a Tonic Clonic (Grand Mal) seizure

I can sometime wake up and I can go deaf in both ears. and I can
Not move
Talk!
Well do anything for a few seconds 2 a few mins.

Sounds like a simple partial seizure

Make sure that you share all of this information with your doctor!!!!

Are you currently taking any seizure meds? If not, you need to be put on something soon and the first prescription doesn't always work. It took me almost a year until I found a med that worked for me, but you NEED to be on something asap. If not, life is going to be miserable for you. I hate to hear that you are going through these things, but once controlled, you can lead a semi "normal" life. I've been where you are. It bites. I just hope that you get the proper help soon before you suffer a really bad grand maul seizure.

When I had my 1st, I stopped breathing for almost 1 minute and had no pulse during that time. When I awoke, I was in an emergency room getting a spinal tap. (trust me, you don't want one.) I could not speak for 3 days and it was a week before I even knew where I was. That happened almost 3 yrs ago and I still don't remember all of it. I just know that it completely changed my life forever.

Good luck!!! :)

mati said:
Make sure that you share all of this information with your doctor!!!!

Are you currently taking any seizure meds? If not, you need to be put on something soon and the first prescription doesn't always work. It took me almost a year until I found a med that worked for me, but you NEED to be on something asap. If not, life is going to be miserable for you. I hate to hear that you are going through these things, but once controlled, you can lead a semi "normal" life. I've been where you are. It bites. I just hope that you get the proper help soon before you suffer a really bad grand maul seizure.

When I had my 1st, I stopped breathing for almost 1 minute and had no pulse during that time. When I awoke, I was in an emergency room getting a spinal tap. (trust me, you don't want one.) I could not speak for 3 days and it was a week before I even knew where I was. That happened almost 3 yrs ago and I still don't remember all of it. I just know that it completely changed my life forever.

Good luck!!! :)

hi there
i am going to get my 2 friends to help me all i do is write down how i am feeling each day!

and when ryan told me i had a sz. and no i am not on any meds for for sz.
well life is very had for me at the momet

do you think i shuld do some wrokplacement or go for a part time job at the momet yes/no what some adive or should i wait for tests to come back and put on meds
i have had a few fits why i now what happed what that called?

see you all soon wont be around for a few day s having eeg firday and friends are coming torrow till monday1

caz! :cry:

I think life will improve 100% after you get a handle on the seizures and get them under control. Tomorrow (Friday) is just the first step in that journey. :)

(((caz))) - I'll be thinking about you and wishing you the very best.

Excellent. Hopefully the results will provide your docs with some answers.

Back
Top Bottom