strange day ups and downs

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
I pop out today shopping thought go into junk shop look at old vinyle records and see big lp by Wings with squiggle on cover,i thought that shame ruin cover but kept looking and realise Linda macrtney signature tried not look excited and kept looking and found original David Bowie Ashes to Ashes also signed.Lot cost 1 quid (75cents).cAME out shop very quickly got cab come home just incase dropped them then started looking up record buyers.
What lucky day then get phone call from hospital had results of bone scan said it not conclusive of not having bone cancer need mri scan ASAP HAVING IT Monday.
When had bone scan this week they said only report on cancer never bother reporting on arthritis or degeneration of other things.
I honestly think God dice player and not sure if he total crap or brilliant.Going be so stressed out this weekend and thought of going into that mri tube not helping I know I have sz in it

:hugs:
Hope you have a relaxing weekend. Some places allow you to choose the music you listen to during an MRI -- maybe you can pick some Bowie? Fingers-crossed for you and your health.

i have some lil good things like that happen to me n than big, horrible things or news comes days later.

I know the feeling. Keep your head up man

Back
Top Bottom