Terrible Jokes on Epilepsy - Comedy Nights with Kapil - Colours TV from India

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

swisspie1

New
Reaction score
Friends,

Comedy Nights with Kapil on Colours TV from India being telecast in Europe and America including UK and USA is insulting Epilepsy Patients Globally.

To monitor the height of abusing the Epilepsy and people suffering is depicted in its Cheap Comedy Show Episode 23 telecast on September 7, 2013 [the practice goes on undeterred]. Example: Please visit Colours TVs official website and go to Comedy nights with Kapil, Full Episode -23, Sep 7th, 2013. Then please straight JUMP TO timing 18.30 to 19.30. This portion of the show abuses around 50 million epileptic patients globally and jokes on epileptic seizure for one full minute while the COMEDY is on and the whole audience laughs on epilepsy.

Photo sensitive people may observe caution for Graphics / and lights. The show I am not sure whether maintains sensitivity to epilepsy patients.

Please STOP this show from beaming into your country.

Sam

Friends, There is a Watchdog body called BCCC which is headed by Mr. Ashish Sinha, Secretary General Email [ bccc@ibfindia.com ] may be contacted for protest letters. The BCCC's main task is to receive complaints of this nature and to take corrective measures. We are successfully trying to bring awareness.

Please publicise this injustice so that we may stop all wrongdoings against a vulnerably section of the society. We may take up this issue with the above body in good numbers. Thanks for your cooperation. Sam

I've never heard of this show .

I live in Australia.

I don't suffer from epilepsy personally but I'm impacted by it's effects with a family member..I'm not going to worry about cheap comedy crap..other stuff to stew about ...

I understand what you are getting at.
Personally, me, I have to laugh at what is happening to me. I have always been someone who laughs at myself and I have never gotten offended by anything someone else says, especially if I don't know them personally. I make jokes about myself all the time in complicated stressful conditions.
My doctors have been talking to me about brain mapping. I know it is a serious procedure but my way of dealing with it is to joke like saying "You are going to crack my head open and find nothing there" or "It wont be to hard because there is very little up there". My philosophy is you have to look at the humorous side of everything. If not, you will go crazy and put more stress in your life.

Back
Top Bottom