Thank You!

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Rae1889

Veteran
Reaction score
I just want to thank you all for the support over the last 2 weeks. I have re-read everything because I have barely any memories at all from those 2 weeks. I am bruised and battered all over and mentally/emotionally/physically exhausted.

I want to thank Chad for saving my life numerous times the last while as I went repeatedly into respiratory arrest. I want to thank Kaitlynn for staying by my side the long hours so Chad and my Mother could rest or eat. I want to thank my sister for being strong to come see her big sister in as rough shape as I was.

I want to thank Linsey (optical_angel) for being there for me when I needed the understanding and the common link of E to calm me down.

I want to give a thank you to Bernard and Stacey again for this amazing forum. It sure helped me alot to read everyones kind words and helped me settle myself.

I want to give a HUGE thank you to Chris and his wife Jen (Chris515 and Jen_K) because Chris came to see me while I was in the hospital. Saw me at a very vulnerable point in my life. I must have looked and acted like hell, but he was there for me and she was there for him.

I dont actually remember the visit, but Chad informed me they came and last week I read his caring thread. So chris, You are an amazing person with a huge heart and soul and an angel of a wife. I tear up thinking that a few simple google clicks has found me a friend for life. Thank you. Thank you. Thank you.

:clap:

And

we will be there again for you, if you ever need it, Rae. We're glad you're back though.

:agree:
Aw, gee! Shucks, ma'am, twern't nuthin.
megaglis.gif

1213686143535.jpg

We're here in good times and bad. But I prefer the good times Rae, so I've got my fingers and toes crossed that good times are on the horizon...

... I want to thank Chad ... Kaitlynn ... my Mother ... my sister ...

I want to thank Linsey (optical_angel) ...
I want to give a HUGE thank you to Chris and his wife Jen (Chris515 and Jen_K)

:mrt::woot:

Well....

What's to say that hasn't been said?

I am glad you're back & better though.

It's wonderful you have so many great people in your life. :)

I'm glad you are back, too. I know better times are ahead.

You are an amazingly strong woman and we are all proud and relieved for you. The out pouring of caring from the family at CWE was just a testiment to your generosity of spirit.

I'm so glad you're feeling better Rae! You're the strongest person I know and you've dealt with this so well.

We are always here for you, no matter what.

We don't know each other, and in will probably never meet, but through your posts I see a VERY strong and determined woman! Every one in your life is lucky to have you. Stay strong and I want to THANK YOU for all you have done for ME!

I'm so glad you're feeling better. I can tell by your posts! I can't even imagine the hell you went through over the past few weeks. It brings tears to my eyes just to read what happened to you.

Back
Top Bottom