The order of joining

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

seagull

Veteran
Reaction score
You have weaving then esteemed benefactor what is the difference between members titles I think I esteemed..I can't pop off to look as my evil iPad don't let me back to finish this post

I think the benefactors are people who have contributed financially towards the upkeep of the site, so that it can be here to help more people.

Otherwise, the titles change based on the person's post count :)

The "benefactor" title comes when you donate some money to CWE. The other titles reflect how many post you have made (also how long you have been a member?)

I'm dreaming of the day when i can get one which says "resident mad scientist" or simply "overgrown leprechaun" lol

The "benefactor" title comes when you donate some money to CWE. The other titles reflect how many post you have made (also how long you have been a member?)
Correct me if I'm wrong but also the ones who have donated to the forum also have their names in purple

I think they are moderators. I was a moderator for a number of years for Mothering.com's forum and our names were purple. Administrators were green and bolder .

Bernard is in green because he is the host/ creator of the forum
The moderators are in reddie/maroon color
I think the ones in purple are the members who donated money
Everyone else in orange

Yup, CQ's got it right. Thanks CQ!

Back
Top Bottom