The Very Best Non-Alcoholic Wine & Beer

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Consuming Alcohol

I have never been a drinker, so I know what is like to be held out of the 'party scene'.
When I was a teenager if you didn't drink enough beer at parties, on Friday night, to NOT be able to function until you had to go to church on Sunday, you were an outcast from the 'IN'(in other word drunk) students.
I played town team amateur baseball and after one game some teammates tried to hold me down and pour a bottle of beer into my mouth. As a result of this two of them ended up with good sized gashes on their chins when I made like an accordion and broke my legs free and licked them out straight, hitting them with my steel baseball spikes. OUCH!
They never questioned my non-drinking ways again!:clap:

After they added Lyrica it was advised I don't drink at all. I found Bitburger had a malt which contained NO alcohol what-so-ever. Becks NA I didn't really care for. Then you have the common brands like Sharps/Odouls.

Prior to the Lyrica I could drink without problems. Jim/Jack/beer... It never was a problem for me... However every case is different. Some of us have to avoid alcohol.

--Travis

Back
Top Bottom