This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

My Wife adores her lava lamp collection :).

Skinny or fat necktie?

Of the two, I'd pick sneakers any day. But I usually wear leather boots.

Um, medical or legal dramas for binging online? If you only had to choose from those two. :)

Tokyo for certain. Someplace with a future, haha

Don't forget, IF YOU HAD TO CHOOSE, right?
Late deafness (around early 40s) or late blindness (after mid 50s have managed to zip by, if I understood what I was reading, MOST people take a while to respond to the amikacin whereas I began losing my hearing in bits and starts right away.)
So I'm genuinely curious, want to take advantage of the game to learn some more about you good people:

So If you had to choose between the two, losing your hearing or losing your sight, before middle age.

Sight
I say sight because when I was in my late 30's, I momentarily went blind due to a seizure. And other times after I had a Tonic-clonic, I could hear before seeing.

Train or bus?

Helicopter (I like to try new things)

Actual Camera or Phone Cam--Which do you prefer? I prefer a digital SLR.

Actual Camera. We don'ts want to be interrupted by phone calls, text messages, notifications, or weather alerts when we are doing something creative.

Desktop or Laptop.

Gas BBQ with Mesquite :)

Um, pet(s) or no pet(s)?

Pet. 1 parakette with an attitude 🤣

Prefer Sweet or Savoury

Back
Top Bottom