This or that?

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

No fat (or low fat)

Likes to take nap during day or keeps busy during day

Used to be able to set a clock by my sleep schedule (although it was kind of strange, my being retired and homebound).
THAT lasted forever, until a Rx change now that I think about it. Cut my issue in half, practically in two months.
However anyway, lately I'm finding a good five hours of sleep in a row to be a joke, I know that part of it is actual SORENESS but (shrug).
It's just different this time, not always after having had a fall on my head on the concrete of the patio or the garage. Don't know exactly how else to describe it.

Analog or digital?

Downstairs--our bedrooms are upstairs

Eyeglasses or Contacts?--I prefer my contacts, for vision & safety

I'm not allowed to handle anything but plastic. No glass, no ceramic, no metal. (I randomly drop things, now.)

Lighter or matches?

Charcoal--makes BBQ taste better

Spicy or Sweet?--I like super spicy food

Hmm...this is so hard. I'm going to have to choose "fake" - but what I mean by fake is not that artificial junk (aspartame, acesulfame-K, sucralose, etc.), I mean more like stevia, xylitol, erythritol, allulose, monk fruit, etc. because it's much better than me eating flat out sugar like I'd want to.

A trip to the zoo or a day at the park?

What's the difference?

A zoo is a park filled with animals in cages. While parks are filled with "animals" that belong in cages.

I like parks more.

Sand or Snow?

Back
Top Bottom