Today's the day...

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

qtowngirl

CWE Supporter/E Hater
Supporter
Reaction score
Today's the day the team decides my fate. Do I need brain surgery? If so am I even a candidate? If so will one surgery be enough? And when?

The phone will ring some time today with the answer. My little world feels very surreal right now. When talking to myself I don't even know what to say.

Eek! You must be sitting right beside the phone.
I hope you don't feel too jittery. It must be feel like the wait is forever.
Let us know! I am sending you soothing thoughts.

Praying that you and your team are able to come to the best answers to all these questions.

Thanks guys. Problem is I don't know the time of the meeting, so the phone could ring in a half hour or in 8 hours. Yeah.

33fcg9l.gif

On the bright side, right now anything and everything is possible :)

PLEASE send an update once you find out!!!

On the bright side, right now anything and everything is possible :)

Yes, from the other side........... ANYTHING can happen! Good, bad, or ugly!
I sure hope the news is good!

Ironically, my surgery was 22 years ago this week.

Hoping the day pass fast for you. And that the correct decision is made for you.

Give your dog a pat on the head for me.

i just had my surgery 2 weeks ago and from how i see it u listen to your heart. doctors today wont point us in the wrong direction and always want the best. i have faith it them and i believe that anyone that goes threw with this has all the strength they need . i wish u the best :)

Hope every thing turns out ok,and as every one else says KEEP US POSTED!!!

well guys I don't know what to say... the day is over and they never phoned.
WTF thanks for the added stress.

But thank you all for your support, means a lot. And I'll prob. get a call tomorrow so I'll come back on then.

How aggravating... like you needed that. Sorry :( Hope it'll be first thing in the morning then.

Aargh! I can't believe they left you hanging. Hope you can get a good night sleep, and a positive phone call tomorrow.

Thanks guys. Very surprised, they're usually 100%. Waiting like that all day is kinda exhausting, heart's in your throat every time the phone rings... and as murphy would have it it was one of those days where everyone and their dog calls, bloody rang non-stop :(

4paq8.jpg

I CAN'T BELIEVE THEY DIDN'T CALL!!
Well, I hope you sleep well tonight after what I'm sure was a mentally and emotionally exhausting day.
They better call you early on in the day tomorrow to make up for it.

Qtown,

I hope you hear from the team Tomorrow

Good things come to those who wait? I thinking of you and hoping for good news!

Back
Top Bottom