Travel / Money / Crime Riddles

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

BIGMAN131307

Veteran
Reaction score
Here are a few riddles for you.

Here's and old favorite:

On my way to St. Ives I saw a man with 7 wives.
Each wife had 7 sacks. Each sack had 7 cats.
Each cat had 7 kittens. Kitten, cats, sacks, wives.
How many were going to St. Ives?

**If you want a fun way to get the answer, watch the video.
[ame]http://youtu.be/zcUJUOMtfHQ[/ame]

A man is sitting in a pub feeling rather poor. He sees the man next to him pull a wad of £50 notes out of his wallet. He turns to the rich man and says to him,
'I have an amazing talent; I know almost every song that has ever existed.'
The rich man laughs. The poor man says, 'I am willing to bet you all the money you have in your wallet that I can sing a genuine song with a lady's name of your choice in it.'
The rich man laughs again and says, 'OK, how about my daughter's name, Joanna Armstrong-Miller?' The rich man goes home poor. The poor man goes home rich.

What song did he sing?

Now here's a twist:

There is a certain crime, that if it is attempted, is punishable, but if it is committed, is not punishable. What is the crime?

For riddle #2: "Happy Birthday"?

And for riddle #3, the answer I come up with is "suicide" (sorry!)

Back
Top Bottom