Twinge

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy Forums

Welcome to the Coping With Epilepsy forums - a peer support community for folks dealing (directly or indirectly) with seizure disorders. You can visit the forum page to see the list of forum nodes (categories/rooms) for topics.

Please have a look around and if you like what you see, please consider registering an account and joining the discussions. When you register an account and log in, you may enjoy additional benefits including no ads, access to members only (ie. private) forum nodes and more. Registering an account is free - you have nothing to lose!

Mr. Pibb

New
Reaction score
How many of you out there get what I call a twinge or a twitch that can go unnoticed by others while in their presence. This happens to me while watching the TV, reading a book or while on the computer some times if I am paying close attention to the number of times that this happens to me it can be 2-3 times in a hour then a long time without notice.
Jerry

I don't think this is confined to just those with a seizure disorder.
However, Rebecca when on lamictal (I think) would get multiple contractions in one of her legs. The doctor said this was a type of seizure.

Not sure

Robin the reason that I mention this is that I don't recall if I had this feeling the twinge if that describes it well before the Lyrica became 100% in place of the Dilantin is liveable but annoying

Jerry

I see...
one place I go to look and I have mentioned it before, so forgive me if I repeat myself...
www.askapatient.com
People list all sorts of side effects, and you see patterns with certain meds.

Back
Top Bottom